There are various ways to prosper in the midst of this pandemic, however, we must think wisely and use our time and money wisely as well. With another stimulus check being distributed to individuals who fall within a certain income bracket, I want to encourage you to use this as an opportunity to create the life you desire and deserve.
Today I am sharing 10 productive things to do with your stimulus check.
1. Invest in your business (branding, website, apps; etc.) – If you are in business, you most definitely need a website. Don’t rely on social media platforms but build your own hub and begin building your email list.
2. Purchase the ISBN for your book.
3. Legalize your business– LLC, 501C3, INC.; etc. – No more operating illegally. Selling items on social media doesn’t validate you as a business owner. Register your business, and legalize it by choosing the right structure that most closely matches your business’ needs.
4. Hire a business coach.- Connecting with the right coach will save you time, energy and money not to mention, you have someone to mentor you through the process while sharing life lessons to prevent you from experiencing some of the same things they experienced.
5. Build your savings account.– No more saving for a “rainy day”, instead save as an ethical practice to live beneath your means and no longer spend every dime you make.
6. Be a blessing to someone else. – Not everyone is struggling during this pandemic. If you are fortunate to be doing well, consider being a blessing to someone else. Every week I give back by sowing into an organization whose focus is on fighting hunger and world missions. As a woman of color, I also intentionally support at least one black business per week (often times more.)
7. Sign up for a class, seminar or conference that is centered around an area do you desire to sharpen & become stronger in. – Scrolling on social media will only get you but so far. It’s time to invest in you, then show up and DO THE WORK!
8. Hire a Writing Coach to assist you on how to strategically share your story. – If you’ve been desiring to share your story but are unsure where to begin, connecting with a Writing Coach is your best option. Be sure to connect with someone who is knowledgeable and can assist you on your journey to becoming a published author.
9. Invest in someone else’s dream/vision– If you have a friend or loved one who has started a business, purchase their products, sign up for their class; etc. Even if you don’t need what they are selling, purchase it and use them as giveaways for individuals in your network or local community.
10. Invest in your mental health- Hire a therapist or Life Coach to assist you with unresolved issues that continue to linger. – There is no shame in needing help. The world is becoming colder and this pandemic has exposed weak areas in all of us. Take some time to work through challenges you are currently facing. A therapist or Life Coach can assist you in getting to the root of the matter as well as provide you with tools and resources to incorporate in your daily life.
Acquiring wealth requires having a wealth consciousness. Don’t just blow this money on worthless spending but allow it to work for you by investing in what REALLY matters. This includes being a blessing to someone else.
***Are you seeking a Life, Business or Writing Coach? I serve in this capacity and would love to assist you with developing a strategy to accomplish your personal and professional goals. Send an e-mail to: [email protected] to schedule your complimentary 20-minute consultation today.***
Be sure to insert: COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION in the subject line and in 5 sentences or less tell us what’s going on/ what area(s) you desire assistance in and we will get you scheduled right away.
Comment below and share which of these ten suggestions you will apply today.